Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nine patch top
Well the nine patch top is done but in hindsight i should've gone 7 x 8. I was trying to use up the blocks but i've 6 over as i felt...
-
I've been sewing the snow hearts along with Shez & Karen but started a little late & then i seemed to stay behind. I decided ...
-
Where ? Here !!!. :) I've been blogging for 4 years now & to celebrate i'm giving away these 2 books. I don't believe in rul...
11 comments:
Hello Jeannette,
Just perfect for a Easter swap.
Love the items you made.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo
what a lovely swap to receive Jeanette,great easter gifts,lucky Maree.xx
How darling - love those, and I bet she did too!
What lovely gift you got you are a lucky girl.
Wow...Maree is just so lucky...
What an absolute darling swap package to receive
I do like it when swaps are good
Just beautiful Jeanette. I am sure Maree loved it. Very cute bunny too.
Wonderful gifts you sent Jeanette , I know they would be much appreciated !
I love the candle set, a great idea!
Have a good week!
Beijinhos
Gorgeous gifts Jeanette.
Hugs - Fee X
Fun!!!!!! Sooooooooo fun!!!!
Post a Comment