Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Quilter's Day Swap

Recently Heidi ran a Quilter's Day swap in which i participated. A parcel landed on my door step yesterday from Pat. At first i was puzzled as to why Pat was sending me something & when i realised it was from Heidi's swap i had a chuckle.Why you ask ?  Because it was funny that Pat ended up with me in another swap. You see Pat & i were partners in a Christmas swap last year. :)
Pat sent me this gorgeous bag,choccies, cat calender & another bag.
This is the other bag. So cute & handy. I was a bit excited when i got the parcel & forgot to take before shots so i took an after shot of the pretty paper Pat wrapped the goodies in. She knows me well. :)
Purple & polka dots.

Happy Stitching,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow lovely gifts there Jeanette,i was admiring Pats bag over at club Narromine,its gorgeous,lucky you a wonderful gift to recieve.xx

Allie said...

Such wonderful mail you get!!!

Anthea said...

Hi Jeanette - that bag is just beautiful! Now you will really be shopping in style.... x

Fiona said...

love the patch bag... lucky you...
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow...so you were the very lucky one to receive Pats bag...Pat has done the most amazing job, Pat is amazing....

Sheila said...

Lovely gifts Jeanette , love those bags :-) hugs Sheila

Heidi said...

LOL.. I didn't realize Pat had you before. I tried to match people with similar likes. I guess you guys fit that criteria.

Love the bag! I'm so glad you joined the swap!

Anzac day 2024

  They shall not grow old, as we are left to grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. We will remember them.  Lest We Forget.