Monday, December 15, 2014

Charming Stars Stitch Along

After getting all my swaps out my sewing mojo just disappeared. I need to catch up on a few things so yesterday made myself go & do some sewing
Last 4 blocks for Charming Stars Stitch Along run by Terry. Plus the pinwheels from the cut off corners. They've been so handy to send along with my Bonnie & Camille sampler swap. I'm glad i used them instead of throwing them out like i usually do. Next month sashings & borders.

Happy Stitching,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanette I know what you mean,my sewing mojo has been gone all this month,think I am worn out,lol.xx

Noela said...

I haven't done anything for the last two weeks. Need to get back into it so I can start the new year off in the right frame of mind. Hugs.....

Terry said...

Good for you keeping up with the sew-along! I'm way behind. :0(

Fiona said...

lovely blocks.... I havent used up my little HST square... must make something soon.
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely blocks Jeanette xx

Maria said...

Fabulous job on the Charmsquare Stars.. Well done sewing the small pinwheels. Still have to do mine..

stitching

 Alas my machine will be away for 4 weeks so definitely no machine work unless i break out the Featherweights. No new machine as the shop ha...