Sunday, June 30, 2024

Chookshed Stitchers Challenge #10 & RSC blocks.

 Last minute sewing saw the Karma quilt done. It looked like this at the start of the month

yesterday i added to borders, quilted it & sewed the binding down

I made my blue circles & cracker box blocks earlier in the week



& the baskets yesterday
I've been making 1/2" hexie diamonds

and prepping Lucy blocks but i forgot to take photos of them laid out. :)

Now to find up the aqua fabrics & wait for next months challenge number.

Happy Stitching,



8 comments:

kiwikid said...

You have been busy, great blocks and hexies!!

Lin said...

Great flower garden finish, I love it! Nice work on your blues too and the little hexie diamonds. xx

loulee said...

You have been busy. Loving your finished Karma quilt.

Fiona said...

Heaps done, I love all those blocks...
Hugz

Julie said...

Lots of lovely projects Jeanette - love the Karma quilt all finished. Are those english paper pieced hexies (sorry my eyesight not great)??

dq said...

A big congratulations on your finish!! I admire everyone's EPP finishes so much!

Susan said...

Well done finishing your #10

Jenny said...

Ankther quilt ticked off the list, congratulations.

July Chookshed Challenge is.......

 Number one which is my wreath quilt. The blocks have all been stitched & the flowers for the border made. I'm guessing it's aro...