Friday, July 26, 2024

Stitching & garden surprises.

 I've been catching up on my nine patches AGAIN. :) Total to date is 280 of each size.



Some Lucy blocks. The partly finished one has been temporarily abandoned whilst i work on Chookshed Challenge #1



and my garden surprises,
a lonely little snowdrop. If my memory serves me correct this is the pot i planted the bulbs in from Mums.
and a jonquil flowering way down near the bulb & a 2nd one on the left getting ready to flower.

Happy Stitching,

9 comments:

Julie said...

Gosh Jeanette - 280 nine patches!!! I think I'd need a big lie down after all that!!! Lovely to see the signs of spring popping through. xx

Lin said...

That first snowdrop is always a happy sight. Lovely Lucy blocks. xx

Maria said...

Now to sew all the tiny nine patches together.
Love your Lucy’s….
Snowdrops always remind of my dear Mum….

marina said...

Love your 9 patches. How long before your start sewing them together?
Your Lucy Boston blocks look gorgeous.
nothing like some winter flowers

Jeanna said...

That is A LOT of 9-patches. Can't wait to see what they will become. Your Lucy blocks are stunning, and way above my skillset. What a sweet surprise for find the snowdrop. Enjoy your weekend, Jeanette.

Fiona said...

Lots of fabulous blocks... you are making good progress with both quilts...
Hugz

loulee said...

That's a lot of tiny nine patches. Love your Lucy blocks.

dq said...

That is a lot of lovely 9 patches that will come together in a gorgeous quilt!
Love your snowdrop.

dq said...

Lucy is gorgeous as always!!!! I wish I had made that one.

FnwF September.

 I didn't get a lot of stitching done on my little project last night. I started with this and made it this far before a painful mystery...