It's been a busy couple of days for me. I traced out Shell's lovely 12 of hearts BOM. I hadn't used Valdani threads before & at first wasn't sure if i'd like them but i love them. They are beautiful threads to work with.
Monday & today i spent at the sewing machine putting together 2 BOM's from 2009.
Anne's A Tisket A Tasket together. It still needs a border fabric. When i was buying the sashing, cornerstone & first border fabrics i couldn't find anything suitable. Hopefully i will soon as i'd really like this UFO out of the way. Now to put the redwork version together. I think that will be tomorrow's project.
Jenny's Shabby Rose BOM.
As i was putting it together i realised i'd stepped out of my comfort zone with this one. These colours & fabrics aren't normally my style. Not sure how i feel about it yet. I'm hoping it will grow on me. :)