Happy Stitching,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
stitching
Alas my machine will be away for 4 weeks so definitely no machine work unless i break out the Featherweights. No new machine as the shop ha...
-
I've been sewing the snow hearts along with Shez & Karen but started a little late & then i seemed to stay behind. I decided ...
-
Where ? Here !!!. :) I've been blogging for 4 years now & to celebrate i'm giving away these 2 books. I don't believe in rul...

8 comments:
Wow....that has grown!
Hi Jeanette wow it looks fantastic,well done my friend xx
Love the way it looks.... you are great with colours so I'm sure you will pick the perfect border fabric...
Hugz
That is too gorgeous hon, I can't wait to see what you pick for the borders - I think either one would go!
Beautiful finish...
Beautiful! I'm just getting back into quilting. Can't wait to see what you pick for the border!
Great work getting it to this stage. It looks wonderful.
Oh I just love how it is looking!!! Almost makes me want to make one too!! xx
Post a Comment