I had planned lots of sewing yesterday clearing out ufo's to get them ready to quilt All started off fine adding borders to these two runners
but when i went to get scrap batting & backing out of the drawers it's stored in i discovered ants. So i sprayed & cleaned up that mess. But it wasn't the end. I discovered all 6 drawers were infested. Not a small set of drawers either. I had to chuck some of the wadding as ants were stuck to it. In the end i dragged to drawers outside & gave it another good spray.
That done i could get the above runners put together ready to quilt. I grabbed another ufo out & had it ready for the hand stitching in the evening.
Those little stockings were so fiddly. :)Here it is finished
I started to quilt 1 of the runners then remembered i need to add french knots to the ric rac. Luckily i used glue to stick it together so an easy fix.So that was my FNSI day. :) :)Happy Stitching,





No comments:
Post a Comment