I made an early start for FNSI. I'd stitched this block from Joy up a week or so ago all it needed were the borders
Again with the left over triangles i made up 2-1/2" blocks.I didn't get block 20 made last week for sewcialites 3 & block 21 was now out.
Block 20. I didn't realise until it was altogether i'd used the same blue fabric. Well it stays as i don't want to waste fabric cutting up a different colour.
Block 21Joy is also doing a sampler sew along so i thought i would join in with that too. First block is a simple 4 patch.
After taking a break it was time to decide on what handwork to stitch in the evening. I chose to make some propeller blocks. I've finished one & ready to stitch the 2nd. Block 21Joy is also doing a sampler sew along so i thought i would join in with that too. First block is a simple 4 patch.






6 comments:
Lots of lovely blocks completed this week. I do like your Christmas block.
Love all your blocks Jeanette - good progress it seems. Love those propeller blocks & can see where they get their name. xx
Nice progress on Sewcialites 3. And your Christmas bauble is adorable! I love the fabrics you are using in the border. Sounds like you have quite a quilt-alongs in the works. Me, too! Enjoy the week ahead, Jeanette.
You have some lovely blocks... and gorgeous fabrics to play with
Hugz
Looking good Jeanette! I'm also going to be using the leftover triangles for something..... xx
Beautiful Blocks Jeanette.
Post a Comment