The 2nd block in Joy's sampler sew along is rail fence
Gosh lots of finishes Jeanette - they are all gorgeous. For some reason I have been doing christmas stitching this month too & quite enjoying it. xx
Lots of finishes. Love the last one, the snowmen.
You have some beautiful finishes for the holiday season, Jeanette. The prairie points on Christmas Stocking are a nice touch.
Lovely "Merry" finishes ... well done!
How nice to have so many Christmas in July finishes this year. You have been busy with “this and that”.
Hooray for the finishes! I love them especially the 12 Days and the snowmen. Great job! ;^)
Lovely Finishes ..
Post a Comment
As all the blocks for RSC were done i hoped to get 2 tops together yesterday. I only managed 1 as the cross blocks gave me a problem. Yes t...
7 comments:
Gosh lots of finishes Jeanette - they are all gorgeous. For some reason I have been doing christmas stitching this month too & quite enjoying it. xx
Lots of finishes. Love the last one, the snowmen.
You have some beautiful finishes for the holiday season, Jeanette. The prairie points on Christmas Stocking are a nice touch.
Lovely "Merry" finishes ... well done!
How nice to have so many Christmas in July finishes this year. You have been busy with “this and that”.
Hooray for the finishes! I love them especially the 12 Days and the snowmen. Great job! ;^)
Lovely Finishes ..
Post a Comment