This months colour is aqua
A while back a lady posted about a quilt she made of baskets & offered her pattern to anyone interested. So i put my hand up for it. :) I've made 5 of these tiny baskets so far. They measure 2" on a 4" background. All needleturn. Last blog post i meant to add some photos of plants flowering in my garden so here they are
Checking my plants one day to see if they needed watering i had a pleasant surprise. I'd bought this bulb last year & wasn't sure it had survived. I was a wee bit excited to see it flowering.At a recent plant fair i found this little cutie. I did leave it on the ladies stall when i first went past but as i was waiting for coffee i decided if i went back & it was there then it was mine. The lovely lady even dropped the price for me when i told her my little story. :) I'd never seen such a small syngonium. So many plants could've come home with me that day but i rushed out of the house leaving my trolley behind. Ah well probably just as well as i have to many pot plants as it is. :) :)It is in a bit of a sorry state in this photo but looks much better now. :)












5 comments:
Gosh you have lots of colour & flowers in your garden despite it being winter Jeanette - so pretty. Loving all the aqua blocks & also the basket blocks. xx
Lovely aqua's Jeanette, the pears are gorgeous. Great garden/flower pictures. xx
I love all of our aqua blocks, Jeanette. And those little baskets are darling. You have a green thumb! Your flowers are so pretty. Cute little planter, too.
love your colour blocks especially those pears, I have done them in liberty and in reds before. Lovely to make.
I'm curious how all your rainbow blocks will come together. will they be different quilts for the different blocks?
love those little baskets too
lots of lovely plants in the garden.
Oh I do love your aqua blocks! I'm hoping to work on mine this weekend... xx
Post a Comment