Saturday, August 8, 2026

FNwF August

 The day of sewing started fairly early making blocks. 1st up was block 24 for Sewcialites

It took a little longer than i hoped. Next weeks block looks like it will be more of the same. :(

The sampler block from Joy's sew along was next.
then onto making a start on the blocks for the rainbow scrap challenge. Yellow is this months colour

I had planned to do some embroidery in the evening but ended up playing silly games on my tablet. :) :)

Happy Stitching,




7 comments:

loulee said...

You had a very productive day.

Julie said...

Gosh I just love those first two blocks Jeanette. The 2nd one, the pastels are all my colours 💓xx

Chantal said...

That block is a stunner! Great combo of prints. Love it. Sometimes, playing silly games is what we need. (FYI - I do that too!) ;^)

marina said...

wow that sewcialites block is a doozy, it looks beautiful. lovely additions for your other sew along projects!

FlourishingPalms said...

Many BOM sort of commitments like these will keep you at your sewing machine. I hope you’re enjoying them. I’m into yellow myself, these days, as that’s the color of my biggest pile of scraps. Beware of that phone! I tell myself this often, when I find myself “doom scrolling.” It can sure be a time-eater.

Jeanna said...

You had a nice day of putting together beautiful blocks, Jeanette. I have most of the units together for Sewcialites 3 block but have to finish putting it together. I love your collection of yellow blocks.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful blocks, the phones and tablets can be a distraction can't they!!

Upsized Tiggy

 As i was i town last week i took the Tiggy pattern to be enlarged. I asked the person at the shop to double it. asi was handed back the pat...