Friday, August 28, 2026

Upsized Tiggy

 As i was i town last week i took the Tiggy pattern to be enlarged. I asked the person at the shop to double it. asi was handed back the pattern the sizing was mentioned but it didn't quite click into my brain what was meant. Looking at the patterns yesterday I could see it wasn't double in size just "upsized" I'm so glad it wasn't doubled as that would have been huge. :) These large ones are for my sons future MIL.

Tiggy 1. Looks like he has a moustache but it's just one of the bats in the way of the mouth. :)

Tiggy 2
and to show the different sizes

The larger ones are or door stops. I hope she likes them.

I went to look for a nice bag to put them in but they were all for specific celebrations. I spotted some plain brown bags & had an idea to decorate them somehow. I have a babygo & found up a couple of templates that i thought would work & this is the result.



Happy Stitching,


3 comments:

kiwikid said...

Well done they look fantastic and will make wonderful door stops. Great idea with the bag too.

Julie said...

They both look so great Jeanette & I love the way you have embellished the bag !!

loulee said...

I'm sure both Tiggys will be loved.

Upsized Tiggy

 As i was i town last week i took the Tiggy pattern to be enlarged. I asked the person at the shop to double it. asi was handed back the pat...