Saturday, April 22, 2023

FNSI April

 I started fairly early for FNSI  to get 2 projects quilted & bound.

First up the Halloween mat. I had hoped to do a meander stitch all over the mat but my machine just doesn't like to do it. :( Straight line stitch it is then, 2 rows down each blade. Ready for Halloween this year.

If i ever make another i think i'll applique it to a background. :)

The advent calendar/tree was quilted next. I had hoped to meander quilt it too. I just ditch stitched along all the rows.

It took ages to tie in all the thread ends around the little stitcheries. lol. But it's done now & can go into the Christmas crates.

Pop over here to see who joined in. Thanks for hosting us again Wendy.

Happy Stitching,



8 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Jeanette well done I love the Halloween mat ,I love everything Halloween ,and your Xmas tree is coming along nicely ,enjoy your weekend ,cheers Shez 🌹🤍🌹

loulee said...

A very successful evening.

Lin said...

Nice to get those two projects finished - well done. xx

Michell said...

I love the advent calendar and the Halloween mat is great

Susan said...

A good day/night's worth!

Fiona said...

lovely finishes... I especially like the tree and decorations...
Hugz

Karen's Korner said...

Two lovely finishes. Tying in ends is just the pits.

Chookyblue...... said...

love the Christmas tree......

Teeny weeny things.

 The tiny bug has bitten. :) :). I saw a post on IG yesterday about making diamond hexies with 3/8th" hexies. Hmm i have some of those ...