Saturday, April 15, 2023

FNwF April

 FNwF saw me putting together anther wip/ufo. I joined in with this BOM from Gail Pan back in 2021. I stitched a few of the blocks left it got it out again last year & stitched a few more. I think i was up to May by this time. A few weeks back i got it out again & was determined to get the stitcheries done. Wednesday saw me adding the green squares to each corner & trimming them back. All the blue strips & the corner squares were also cut & trimmed ready to go.

I tried to start fairly early but a phone call with my sister put paid to that. :)

Bring Me Flowers is now officially a flimsy. I'm so glad that it is no longer in the pile. Now to get on with the next wip/ufo.

The evening saw me start this stitchery Christmas Candles by Fig n Berry.
I should have been stitcheries from Owl & Hare Hollow so i don't get behind with that bom. :)

Pop over here to visit our lovely hostess Cheryll to see who joined in.

Happy Stitching,


9 comments:

Julie said...

Love the flimsy Jeanette - a very pretty blue. I have been working on stitcheries at night too but I find it rather hard to stitch when a certain ginger cat is in my lap!!!

Michell said...

So good to get those wip/ufo out of the way. I have to many

Lin said...

The border on your flimsy sets off all the stitcheries beautifully. xx

Janice said...

Beautiful. It is a lovely pattern.

Fiona said...

Great progress on that one.... its so pretty...
Hugz

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Yay! Great that you got the quilt top all finished.

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

A flimsy! Congratulations! I too am trying to complete projects and also learn some new skills. Your Christmas hanging is lovely. I'm anxious to see how you decide to finish it. You got a lot done in one evening even stitching! Good for you!

Chookyblue...... said...

oh I think that was the one Lou was stitching the other day.......

loulee said...

Yes, this is the one Lou is stitching on Zoom. I made it as far as February.
Great finish for you, hopefully it will inspire me.

Anzac day 2024

  They shall not grow old, as we are left to grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. We will remember them.  Lest We Forget.