Saturday, August 1, 2026

Sewciliates & a finish

Blocks 22 & 23 are completed & there is only 2 blocks left to go. Cross fingers i will have a top sometime next month. :)


 
Another ufo done. It was quite easy to put together so i don't know why i took so long. :)

I was surprised the other day when i went around the side of the house & discovered this bush in full bloom. It's a jade plant i think & the first time i've ever seen it completely covered in flowers.
Happy Stitching,




5 comments:

loulee said...

Isn't it fun when a sew along comes to a close and you can see a finish in sight. Love that wee Christmas elf. I've never seen a jade plant flower before.

marina said...

lovely being on the tail end of a project. Hope to see your finished top soon.
Very sweey christmas bag.
your jade plant looks amazing, I didn't know they flowered either.

Narelle said...

Cute little finish ...it's great to tick off the UFOs.
Nice blocks, won't be long and you'll be sharing a completed top.
My Jade flowers but nothing like yours.

Maria said...

Sweet Elf finish.
Always good to have the blocks done.
Nice flowering Jade.

Jeanna said...

Your sewcialites blocks look great, Jeanette. I've enjoy this QAL but ready to wrap it up.

FNwF August

 The day of sewing started fairly early making blocks. 1st up was block 24 for Sewcialites It took a little longer than i hoped. Next weeks ...